If you are still in doubt about using WordPress because you think your website is too complicated, I guarantee you’ll change your mind after seeing this monster!
GXunited is a comprehensive resource website for fitness professionals and enthusiasts. It is truly a monster website and has a ton of features:
- Membership with multiple account types
- paid members can edit their profiles and manage content to be displayed in the resource database
- paid members can also add different resources to their profile Favorites section, including blog articles, course information, and other resources.
- Social account registration and login
- Discussion board – a forum integrated with MUUT software
- Dynamic events calendar
- Fitness course and conference database with advanced search options
- Resource database
- MailChimp Subscribe
The website is fully responsive, looks and functions beautifully on mobile devices.
One of the requirements for the design was to be bold and loud. We achieved it through the use of large imagery, typography and dynamic elements.
So next time you have a great idea for a website, consider WordPress. It can handle anything, of course, when done by true professionals like the ones at Velvet Ink Media.